Austin Air is an American company located in buffalo, new York that manufactures a high end air purifier. We are the only manufacturers to have our products designated as medical grade air purifiers. Austin is the only manufacture to successfully reduce asthma attacks and respiratory problems in a clinical Trial conducted by the medical community and recognized hospitals. Johns Hopkins Hospital has chosen our medical grade air purifiers to conduct four clinical trials. We were selected by the federal Government to provide the emergency air purifiers to the citizens of Anniston, Alabama during the destruction of chemical weapons.
- Four stage filter provides complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals.
- Stage 1: Large Particle Pre filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
- Stage 2: Medium Particle Pre filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
- Stage 3: About 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
- Stage 4: 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97 percent of all particles larger than 0.3 microns.